Thursday, October 25, 2007

Wo0!

Today was such a fun day. We had a man from Claremont to talk to us about the stuff there. Then, we made medallions.

And there was the bet on 'who would win Tony Hawk'. I swear, those two are... immature in a way. They say that I have the 'highest chance that I would win'. Yeah, hope you're right...

Then, Nathan and I made fun of Kevin because he listens to rap metal...

And honestly, is it the first time people here have seen a yoyo? I mean, sure, mine's all wooden and awesome unlike Kevin's light-up ones...(that, according to senpai, are uncool) People keep on borrowing it...

Listening to : Valentine Kiss - Fukuhara Kaori

My sister ordered mah Newtype with Haruhi in front... AWESOME !!!!

Monday... Claremont Day... I would miss my own bed.... Grawr... Tema-chan, I'll miss yah! Or I'll just bring you.... I dunno.... [Temari-chan is teh pillow!!!]

JAZZ OWNZ!!!

No comments: